How can FRU help you?

FRU provides representation for:

  • Cases in the employment tribunals (and appeals from decisions of the Employment Tribunals);
  • Social security appeals first-tier tribunal (and appeals from such decisions);
  • Criminal injury compensation cases in the first-tier tribunal (and appeals from such decisions) - please contact us for details;
  • The Nottingham office only handles cases in the employment tribunals.

We can only assist you if:

  • You have already commenced your case or appeal;
  • You have been given a hearing date, unless you are appealing from another tribunal decision; and
  • Your case is referred to us by one of our subscribing referral agencies.  We cannot accept referrals from any other source.

Pro Bono Help and Advice

To get initial advice on pro bono help please visit Pro Bono UK website.